What are the symptoms of inflammation?
Blood vessels in the blood vessels that carry life blood to different parts of the body, do not always provide a healthy flow. When the kidneys are in good condition, blood flows with the body.
But, fortunately, poor construction and deposits can build up in the walls of the walls, causing them to narrow and reduce blood flow. Here are some call signs you should be aware of:
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA):
- It can indicate infected blood vessels.
- It appears temporarily with effects such as slurred speech, a feeling of weakness in part of the body, or partial loss of vision.
- Chest pain (angina):
- It may be a sign of deposits in the nearby heart.
- A lump appears indicating that the heart is not receiving sufficient flow.
- Problems in the feet and legs:
- Circulation in these areas can lead to aches, pains, and difficulty healing.
- Other symptoms:
- Blockage in the leg and foot muscles can cause dizziness, weakness, and palpitations.
- He may suffer from sweating, wheezing, and difficulty breathing.
How to deal with your symptoms:
If you are experiencing chest pain or any of these symptoms, it is best not to ignore them. A diagnostic device that could help improve health and prevent stroke and heart attacks.
At Commonwealth Vein Center, we offer advanced options to examine your colon and determine the cause of your symptoms. This group includes abdominal angiography using the latest diagnostic devices, where the condition of the arteries and heart is accurately seen.
How is angiography performed?
This special technique was used to send a detailed message to the rhinestone and heart. Thanks to one of the small organs of the uterus, called the catheter, it can be changed variously to variety.
When X-rays are generated from blood vessels, we are stained by their flow. This is how heart and heart problems are diagnosed.