BEST TIPS

The lioness asked a photographer for help, but he was shocked to discover the reason

Once sedated, an ultrasound revealed a startling discovery—the lion had ingested a piece of meat, undigestible and causing alarming stomach swelling. The veterinarian, equipped with surgical skills, embarked on a risky procedure to save the lion’s life, uncovering a tracking device hidden within a slice of meat.

George recalled a recent encounter with poachers in the area, identifying the chip as a tracking device used by hunters. The lion’s digestive system, unable to process the meat, had led to life-threatening swelling. With precision, the vet removed the chip, setting the lion on the path to recovery.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *